Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Reviewing a LinkedIn premium product: Jobseeker Plus. Is it worth the money?

This week I am reviewing 'Jobseeker plus', a LinkedIn premium product.  I'm working with a real job seeker, new to the market and will be documenting our findings here in my blog during September

I'm hoping it will assist some of my candidates to make the decision whether to invest in a purchase of a LinkedIn product specifically for job seekers; as candidates and contractors more and more are recognising the need to stay relevant on a networking platform to assist them to find new and better opportunities.

If you would like to leave your comments or questions before 14th September 2012 I can further investigate and include in my findings

Thanks
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment